Aging and losing the ability to perform the day-to-day tasks that once defined us can be a tough pill to swallow. Relinquishing those responsibilities to someone else can be even harder. At David York Agency, we understand how important it is to find quality care when a loved one has reached a point in their life where they need additional support and assistance. But more importantly, we understand that dignity, above all else, is the key to good eldercare.
In her novel Unbroken, Laura Hillenbrand wrote, “without dignity, identity is erased.” That’s why, at David York Home Healthcare Agency, we treat all of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve.
Eldercare service is what we do. It is what we want to do. We care about our clients, not just for them.
- We value your input and listen to your requests. We want our clients to feel involved in the decisions being made about their care.
- We work to establish trust with every client maintaining confidentiality, without question and without exception.
- We encourage our clients to remain as active as they are able and involved in their daily activities.
When a member of our staff is in the home assisting a member of your family, we guarantee:
- Recognition that every client has different needs. By offering a personalized level of service, our staff members are able to give every client the best possible care.
- Respect for privacy while assisting with bathing and dressing. This is something we hold in highest regard.
- Sensitivity to issues of toileting and incontinence. We strive to maintain a sense of dignity at all times.
- Preparing and feeding meals that cater to personal tastes and nutrition requirements.
At David York Agency, we provide every client the same quality of care we would give to our own families. Along with our certified and licensed staff members, we choose this profession because we love helping people. We hope you will think of us as a valued friend, ready to help you and your family transition into this new phase of life. Contact us with any questions you have about home care services. We are always happy to help.