Caregiver in Brooklyn, NY – The Boroughs and Nassau County
Our home healthcare agency understands that caregiving is a process that demands compassion, caring, patience & expertise.
Our home health aides are up-to-date with the latest caregiver techniques and are ready and available whenever you decide to begin service.
Families are encouraged to participate in the decision making regarding the care of their loved ones as well as the on-going home healthcare our caregivers provide.
1. Call our office in Brooklyn, New York at (877) 216-7676 where our highly skilled Director of Patient Services carefully listens to your particular caregiver needs and helps customize a care plan for your specific home healthcare needs.
2. Clients will receive information regarding costs & fees for our caregivers as well as procedures with respect to caregiving at the time of inquiry.
1. At no charge, a nursing supervisor will meet with the patient and any relative to conduct an initial home visit to further assess your home healthcare needs and refine a comprehensive care plan for your home health aide and caregiver to follow.
2. DYA personally contacts your physician and any other concerned
healthcare professional in order to implement the optimal treatment plan
which fulfills both the physical and emotional care requirements of the patient.
3. We select capable home health aides as caregivers that precisely match the home health requirements for your specific individual situation.
1. Our Director of Patient Services carefully monitors your case to
ensure the care provided effectively meets your home heathcare and rehabilitative needs.
2. At no charge, regular visits are made to your home by a registered nurse to supervise your DYA caregiver.
3. Clients have emergency access to a Registered Nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the event of an urgent situation or a caregiver requires professional support.
4. DYA will accommodate any changes regarding your caregiver or adjustments to your home healthcare plan on an ongoing and as needed basis.