Home Care Jobs in New York City
Home care jobs are available for those compassionate individuals looking to make a profound difference in the lives of our clients who reside in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island and Nassau County.
David York Agency is always looking to add to our roster of kind, compassionate and professional Certified Home Health Aides. We support the wellness and independence of the elderly and are looking for individuals who are looking to improve the quality of life for our elderly clients.
We provide orientation and in-service training so that your Home Health Aide Certificate is kept up to date.
We have full and part time positions on a live in or live out basis. We offer a competitive wage and flexible hours.
Employment Registration Required Documents.
You MUST have ALL of the above documents in order to register with our agency.
- Valid New York State ID (i.e. Driver’s License, USA Passport, Permanent Resident Card and/or Employment Authorization Card
- Social Security Card (Original ONLY)
- Home Health Aide Certificate (Original ONLY)
- 2 Professional WORK References
- 1 Character Reference which must be typed on a letterhead from a School/Organization, Pastor/Church, Doctor/Lawyer/Teacher/Social Worker. NO FAMILY/FRIENDS.
- Physical within the last 3 months
- Drug Screen within the last 3 months
- Rubella Immunization (Lab Report)
- Rubeola/Measles Immunization (Lab Report)
- PPD Testing: 2 step PPD
- If POSITIVE, you must have a CHEST X-RAY Report.
- If NEGATIVE, please be sure to have the DATE & RESULT information on Physical form.